There are lots of things that you need to consider before you begin your home remodeling project. The looks, the cost, the time, and lots of other things that could end up discouraging you from actually starting the project. But it doesn't have to be that way.
Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is a tool that you could use to try and explore various ideas that could easily be translated into the real world later on. This brief article will show you just how many things you can do with Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design and whether or not it is the right choice for you.
Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is a software that was solely designed to help you create your own home design project. It is a tool for both beginner and advanced users alike. With its wizard-driven interface, you can be sure to quite easily realize your vision even if you have no design knowledge whatsoever.
Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is a software for both Windows and Mac OS that was developed and published by a company called Nova Development. Nova Development is a part of Avanquest Group and specializes in developing software across various fields for end-consumers. Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is their flagship and most popular software.
The features of Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design can be broken apart into three large categories. Those for makeovers and remodeling, those for home design, kitchen, and baths, and finally there are those for landscaping, decks, and visualization.
Makeovers and remodeling focus on features that would be extremely useful for small-scale renovation and remodeling projects. The most stands out features in this category are as follows:
- Intelligent walls. You can draw both interior and exterior walls whenever and wherever you want and Virtual Architect would automatically connect and repair them for you.
- Wizards for doors and windows. As stated before, the virtual architect has lots of wizards that could help you design various things on your project. In this case, those wizards would allow you to create your own custom doors and windows however you want them to be.
- Massive libraries of useful things. Virtual Architect has lots of libraries consisting of different things that would be extremely helpful for your design, such as a library for flooring materials, countertops, and even furniture and appliances, among other things.
Home design, kitchen, and baths focus on the features that you would need if you plan on creating a big project, such as designing a home from scratch. The most stands out features in this category are as follows:
- Multi-Level floor plans. If you intend on creating a big home consisting of two, three, or even more floors, then Virtual Architect allows you to easily create multi-level floor plans. You can create it as complex as you want during the two-dimensional drawing phase, and it would still translate properly to the 3D plane.
- Complete electrical, HVAC, and plumbing planning. Other crucial things that you need to tackle when building a new home is electricity, HVAC, and plumbing. Virtual Architect has a complete tool and customization to help you design and fix those important details.
Easy materials selection. Tired of the same old concrete? With Virtual Architect, you could quickly and easily pick other materials for your project. Whether you want woods, brick stones, or any other kind of materials, you can choose and apply it to your design with simple clicks of a button.
Landscaping, decks, and visualization are some of the new features that are only available for the past several versions of Virtual architect. As the name suggests, this set of features allows you to customize lots of things regarding landscaping and decks. And it also adds new ways to visualize your design. Some of its stands out features are as follows:
- Terrain modeling. This particular feature gives you some sets of tools that allow you to design your home anywhere you want, regardless of topography. This is a tool that lets you take control over the whole landscape surrounding your project.
- Deck builder wizard. Just like with most things on Virtual Architect, there is a wizard that would help you easily create and customize decks, gazebos, and sheds. With this feature, you can freely create decks and the likes wherever you want.
- 3D real view. Virtual Architect could render the result of your design into a three-dimensional photorealistic virtual room. With this feature, you could do a virtual walk around your 3D design in order to see how it would truly look like in real life.
The things that you need to keep in mind are the fact that these features, although separated into different categories, are not some stand-alone functions. You could use any feature from one category in conjunction with a feature from some other categories.
There are two main benefits of using Virtual Architect over other home design software, and they are affordability and ease of use.
- Affordability. A copy of Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is priced at $99.99. Although it might seem to be quite a steep price, the one thing that you should know is the fact that it is the price for a one-time payment only. Unlike other software that requires you to subscribe and pay them over and over again, you only need to pay for Virtual Architect once and it is yours for life.
- Ease-of-use. With its wizards, tutorials, and supports, Virtual Architect was designed from the ground-up to be extremely user-friendly. Although any level of users could use this powerful tool, it was designed to be accessible for beginners with no knowledge of design whatsoever.
Virtual Architect Ultimate Home Design is not for everybody. If you're the type of person who could and much rather pay somebody, preferably a professional, to design your home project for you, then this powerful tool is not for you. Your time would be better spent on finding the right person to realize your vision.
But if you're the type of person who likes to take matters into their own hands, who likes DIY projects, and don't mind learning and trying new things, then review as soon as possible. You will be amazed at what this piece of software could do to make your dream home projects come true.