Computing technology gets more advanced each year while the price itself is getting more and more affordable. That’s why the majority of people around the world have easy access to powerful computers these days. Having multiple PCs and laptops is no longer something worth bragging about.
But all of that progress does not move in the same direction with the average person's knowledge over the device that they use for hours every single day. Most of us still only have such a limited amount of technical knowledge when it comes to computers.
That's why Windows optimization tools such as Ashampoo Winoptimizer are such a crucial addition to your PC. This tool is the one thing that would help with the maintenance of your PC. And this brief article will tell you all you need to know about one of the leading Windows optimization software in the industry, Ashampoo Winoptimizer.
As mentioned before, Ashampoo Winoptimizer is a software that was developed with the sole purpose of optimizing every facet of a computer that runs Windows OS. It has been purposely equipped with all the features that are necessary to not only bring a PC to its peak performance but also to keep it that way for as long as possible.
Ashampoo Winoptimizer was developed by a German-based tech company called Ashampoo GmbH & Co. Kg. It was established in 1999 by a man named Rolf Hilchner. Ashampoo had a modest start with only a handful of employees that could fit inside one single office room.
Since then, however, Ashampoo has relentlessly developed one software to the next until they have more than 40 software and tools from different fields under their belt. Nowadays, they have become one of the biggest and most popular software developers for small businesses and end-consumer markets in the world.
- Dashboard overviews. This latest version of Ashampoo Winoptimizer is now equipped with a state of the art Dashboard overviews. With this feature, you can now easily see and access all the essential information about your computer in one single place.
- Advanced Defrag tool. Defragment is a necessary thing to do not only to free up some storage space but also to prolong the life of your storage. This latest defrag tool from Ashampoo Winoptimizer was built based on an improved version of Windows own defrag tool to make it work better while still very friendly to your computer.
- Advanced cleaner tool. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is also equipped with a much better cleaner tool than most dedicated software in the market. By utilizing Ashampoo's advanced scanning feature, it will be possible to find and clear every junk file, duplicate file, unused registry entry, and many more.
- Scheduled maintenance. Maintenance is only good when you do it regularly. But rather than having to remember when you should maintain your computer, all you need to do is simply set everything in the schedule manager beforehand. Ashampoo Winoptimizer will do the rest automatically for you.
- Real-time monitor and notification. We don't know when something would go wrong inside your system. That's why Ashampoo Winoptimizer has the ability to perform real-time monitoring for your PC. And whenever it finds something that could lead to trouble, you will see a popup notification of it.
- Automatic PC essential tools. Ashampoo has the ability to automate three of its most essential tools. The Auto Cleaner can clean every trace of unnecessary files left behind by a program. The Live Tuner can optimize every running program. And finally, the Game Booster would close every unnecessary program to boost the performance of your games.
- Security and privacy control. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is also concerned about your security and privacy. These features allow you to not only identify any potential security loopholes but also take back control of your privacy by clearly defining what you want to share with the all-connected Windows OS.
- Continuous updates. Windows always perform regular updates for their operating system. And once in a few years, it would release a new version of their beloved OS. Ashampoo Winoptimizer will always keep up with any new changes and improvements from Windows to make sure that it could handle any potential problems related to the changes in the OS.
- 37 powerful features. All of the features above are some of the most essential features from a Windows optimization tool. But other than that, there are also 37 other powerful features within Ashampoo Winoptimizer. There are ADS scanners, data recovery, smart system analysis, security maintenance, and many more.
- Affordable. The price listed for Ashampoo Winoptimizer on its official website is $49.99. For that price, you'd get licenses for ten computers, which brings down the cost to about $4.99 per PC. Not only that, but this is also a one-time payment, not a monthly subscription plan that is often used by other brands. This means not only you'd get a ton of value for your money, but you'd also only need to pay for it once and it's yours forever.
- Free version. But if for some reason you are still in doubt on whether to use Ashampoo Winoptimizer or not, then you could simply use their free version. Although not as powerful as the paid version, this version is still equipped with all the essential features of the Ashampoo Winoptimizer. You can use the free version however long you want.
- Steep learning curve. Ashampoo Winoptimizer is equipped with tons of features and options that you could use to tune up your PC. That being said, while the majority of them are quite straightforward to operate, the rest are not so much. So if you really want to take advantage of the full capabilities of Ashampoo Winoptimizer, there will be a rather steep learning curve involved.
There are ways that you could do to not only keep your PC healthy but to improve its performance as well. If you are well-versed in the technical aspect of a PC, then you should know what to do already. But if you only have surface-level knowledge of Windows OS, like the majority of its users around the world, then using a Windows optimization tool like Ashampoo Winoptimizer is the best option for you.
Ashampoo is equipped with loads of features that go beyond just a simple tune-up. Not only that, but it is also very affordable and there's also a free version available for those of you who wish to try it out first. Although a steep learning curve exists in order to fully take advantage of its capabilities, the time and money that you spend on Ashampoo Winoptimizer would be absolutely worth it. You should give it a try.