Restoro PC repair tool can greatly improve the overall performance of your PC by accelerating Windows, improving free memory space, and reducing the system errors by repairing the damage caused by viruses. Restoro is a novelty on the market and was first introduced in 2018. Since then, the company has developed many advanced features and certificates guaranteeing safety and security for every user.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Downlad & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
Restoro software is powered by Reimage Patented Technology, a well-known company with a long tradition in the PC repair business. Also, Restoro is certified with McAfee Secure and Norton security for online privacy and virus protection.
Restoro offers a free scan report and free manual repair upon the installation. The wizard is user-friendly and easy to use with its straightforward instructions. The installation takes only a couple of minutes after which you can run a deep PC scan. The software will gather all the necessary data about the PC’s hardware and software and offer to fix all the found issues related to PC security, safety, and performance.
If you want to run a free manual repair, you can go to their official website and sign up for a license key. Of course, the manual repair is limited to some basic Restoro features. To repair all the issues found and to unlock the advanced features offered by Restoro, you need to purchase a license key. Restoro offers three different license keys and 1-year of membership:
- 1 license for one-time repair for $29.95
- Unlimited use and support for one year for $39.95
- 3 licenses plus unlimited support for one year for $59.95
On today’s market there are many different PC repair tools, but it often hard to find the secured one. When choosing the right PC repair tool, you have to be sure that it won’t harm your computer by installing suspicious files. That’s why Restoro is completely safe because it has a McAfee security certificate. This type of certificate guarantees:
- No malware or suspicious links when you download the software and use it. Some other software will harm your PC by installing faulty files, like viruses and potentially harm your PC. Restoro is completely safe to use and download because no malicious files can be found on their website and in Restoro software.
- No phishing detected from the Restoro. This guarantees that no fraud related to your identity will be ever reveled. When you purchase a license key from Restoro, the company will ask you about your personal information and your card number. McAfee certificate and Restoro guarantees a complete security claiming that they do not have any access to the credit card information you provided to them. Also, once you provide me with Your Email （You can email us at [email protected]） address, you will receive email notifications about their upgraded services. You can always unsubscribe from those email and newsletters.
- Valid SLL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) is a security protocol used to secure information between two parties using encryption. Restoro software will keep customer’s data secure, such as your personal information, browsing history, banking info, IP address and location ensuring it safe from viruses and attackers. SLL Certificate is an essential part of every company that takes its business seriously in its desire to provide its customers with superior security.
Restoro software is also Norton secured ensuring malware prevention and removal. Restoro is not an anti-virus software and it doesn’t offer their users that kind a protection, but it claims that it has remove or reduce at some point the damage caused by a virus. Norton security provided the certification of:
- Encrypted Data Transmission is provided with SLL certificate which means that all web addresses that start with https are secured.
- Identity Verified is a certificate of a Restoro legitimate business.
- Malware Scan certificate confirms that Restoro software is not a virus and can’t harm your PC. Instead, it will repair and significantly improve PC’s performance.
Restoro also offers a Backup feature within its software. After the scan report is complete and all the issues found are listed in the software’s wizard, you can manually check the files and apps you want to save and prevent them from removing. Backup feature allows you to return all the changes to its previous configuration. The software will not change the PC’s settings unless you allow it in order to keep your data safe.
Restoro is a fast and secure software for PC repair. With its favorable offer, suitable for both private and business use, you can improve and prolong your PC’s life and save your time on some expensive and time-consuming technicians and companies.
Overall, we can't advise of many products that match up to the quality that Restoro provides. There are a lot that claim to fix lots of errors and issues. However, we have found that Restoro is one of the few that can back up these claims.
If you couple this with the customer suppor that they offer it is really hard to find any better program than it. So if you want to try it out just click here and you can download and run it for yourself: