Advanced System Repair Pro is an all-in-one PC care app that fixes the OS errors in your system and improves the performance of your PC.
This software is only compatible with Windows devices and works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
The app has a lot of certifications that attest its value and trust-worthiness. Advanced System Repair is certified by WestCoast Labs, CleanApps, CheckMark, AppEsteem and others.
Advanced System Repair can be downloaded for free and used to run scans of your computer. There are several scans you can run, such as system junk/clutter scan, disk defragment scan, malware scan, privacy scan, registry scan and more.
If you want to do more than just run scans with Advanced System Repair, you have to register the app. You do that by purchasing a license and upgrading to the Pro version.
How much do licenses cost?
Advanced System Repair Pro’s licenses are available for 3 months. You can get a license for just 1 PC or more, depending on your needs.
A license for 1 PC is priced at $29.95.
A license for 2 PCs is priced at $39.95.
A license for an unlimited number of PCs is priced at $49.95.
Regardless of the option you choose, you also get a 60-day money back guarantee.
You can pay for your license with PayPal or credit cards.
What can you do with Advanced System Repair Pro?
While the free version of Advanced System Repair limits you to just free scans and testing the interface, Advanced System Repair Pro gives you access to all the features of the program.
Advanced System Repair states on its website that by using the app, the startup process of your PC increases by 70%.
You can clean dozens of GB of junk data with the app and tens of thousands of privacy traces.
Here are some of the greatest benefits of Advanced System Repair Pro:
- It makes your computer more private and secure by deleting all your web surfing traces and your confidential and sensitive information
- It finds and removes all the malware in your PC, from viruses to trojans, worms, spyware and so on; it also repairs the damage left by malware, by replacing all the corrupted Windows files
- It speeds up the startup process of your PC; if your computer takes forever to run Windows, it might be because there are too many apps that start with Windows, hogging the resources of your PC; Advanced System Repair Pro limits the number of apps that are allowed to run at startup, by disabling the ones that are not too important and don’t need to open at startup
- It defragments your disk if necessary, rearranging the data on your drive and improving the performance of the computer
- It frees up spaces on your drive by deleting all the junk and unnecessary data in your PC, such as: user and system temporary files, thumbnails cache, log files, backup copies and more