Advanced System Repair Pro is a computer tuning application built with a lot of features, which targets problems within the software. The app was developed by Advanced System Repairs corporation, which is based in Newport, California. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
What does it do?
In case your computer is currently suffering from slow performance, frequent freezing, and system crashes, it is probably experiencing issues within its software. Security may also be experiencing issues too.
With Advanced System Repair Pro, you can do a full scan of the computer to look for any of these issues. It will be summarized into one comprehensive report for the user. They can then allow the app to fix all of these with just a single click.
Pro Tip : Most computer users that use system optimizers follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. Repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run ASR system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
What are some of its features?
Advanced System Repair Pro has a lot of features including Registry Cleaner, Junk Cleaner, Startup Optimizer, and more. Each of these target specific parts of the PC to ensure that the process of improving the PC performance is complete.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Disk Defragmentation – this tool can lessen the gaps formed within the files in your hard drive to increase the speed of loading times
- Malware remover – this tool scans for viruses and malware in your files and removes them from the computer’s system to increase your security and to prevent the corruption of your files
- Startup Optimizer – this tool lets you choose the specific applications that will open alongside the PC to ensure faster PC startup
- Junk Cleaner – this tool scans for any remaining files from uninstalled applications and deletes them from the PC to free up space within your hard disk
- Driver Updater – this tool ensures that all of the drivers of the hardware parts of the PC are always updated with files straight from its manufacturer’s websites
- Hardware analysis – the application can be used to look at the current condition of your hardware. Information such as storage remaining and the model of the different parts are stated in one comprehensive report.
- Privacy Scan – this tool scans for all the cookies that are installed in your website browsers and deletes them to prevent websites from being able to track you online
All of these features can be accessed by the user upon installation. First, a scan will be done to analyze the computer’s issues. Once the application is activated with a license, it will then fix all of these scanned issues.
Advanced System Repair has been awarded certifications by legitimate websites for its quality of service and product reliability. Included in their certifications are the following:
- AppEsteem Certification
- WestCoast Labs Certification
- CheckMark Certification
- org Membership
These prove that the application is safe to use and is not harmful for their users’ computers. They also practice healthy market activities.
Advanced System Repair also has a free version available on their website. This version gives you access to the initial scan feature of the application. With this, you can see the issues that your PC is currently suffering from which may cause slower performance. In case you are knowledgeable enough with computers, you can fix these by yourself. However, it is recommended for most users to purchase a license, as the application is good for improving PC performance.
Currently, Advanced System Repair’s license is available through three pricing plans.
- One license that you can use for unlimited times within 3 months is priced at $29.95.
- Three licenses available within 3 months is priced at $39.95.
- Unlimited licenses can be bought within 3 months for $49.95.
They can be paid for with credit cards and PayPal. They also have a 60-day money back guarantee. You can download ASR here.