Advanced System Repair Pro is a system optimizer which users can use to improve the performance of their computers. It can revitalize PCs that have been slower than usual and usually comes with symptoms like freezing frames, frequent application crashing, and more.
It is a tool that is especially helpful for users who are not that knowledgeable with computers. It was built to be easily used. In fact, it can help users fix their computer’s issues with just a couple of clicks from start to finish. It uses an interface which can makes the process easier.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Advanced System Repair system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
The free version of the application allows you to do a full scan of the PC. It can look at the current condition of the hardware, the presence of viruses and malware, and corrupted entries within the software.
As it scans the issues, it will display the results categorized by the feature which can be used to repair this. The application’s interface shows this on the left bar of the application which the users can click to look at the specific details. For example, the Junk Files feature shows all of the unnecessary files in the PC, the Startup Optimizer shows all of the apps that open along with the PC, and more.
The user can then look at the different issues that their computer is experiencing from. This will give them an idea on why their computer is slower than usual.
Now that the application has enabled the user to do a full scan of the PC, its functionality ends here. The features will only show what it can fix but will not proceed to do so. For it to be used, users need to activate a license.
However, even though they cannot use the features, users can still use the scanning tool to be able to manually fix issues within the PC. They can also change the way they use their PC to better match their computer’s capabilities.
We review Advance System Repair Pro in depth , as we rate it as our top choice for system utilities. So it is your decision to see if the free version offers you enough help for your system, or if it is worth investing in the full, licensed version.
The licenses for Advanced System Repair license key can be used to unlock its features for 3 months. The pricing plans they offer differ in terms of the number of licenses included to make it flexible depending on the number of computers it will be used for.
One license is priced at $29.99. 3 licenses are priced at $39.99. Users can also take advantage of unlimited licenses only for the prices of $49.99.
These licenses come with a 60-day money back guarantee in case users are not satisfied with the application.
It can be paid through Paypal and major credit cards.
While users can freely use the scanning feature for as many times as they want, it is still recommended to purchase a license. This is because the features of the applications are what enable the PC to have better speeds. It can also help stabilize the software of the PC.
Advanced System Repair utilizes its different features as to improve the performance of the computer. The following are the specific features which it can use:
- Gather System Data – this consults the hardware of the PC and looks at its current condition
- Privacy Traces – this clears out cookies and tracing files stored in the PC’s browsers
- Junk Files – this deletes unnecessary files leftover by uninstalled applications
- Registry Entries – this fixes the entries within the registry that are corrupted
- Startup optimizer – this lessens the amount of applications that open alongside the PC
- System optimization – this fixes the current settings of Windows as to maximize performance
- Driver updates – this downloads driver updates directly from the manufacturers and updates the ones in the computer
- Malware threats – this scans, quarantines, and deletes viruses and malware files in the computer
- Disk defragmenter – this lessens the gaps within the hard drive to make loading times faster
- Corrupted system files – this repairs the files within the hard drive that are corrupted
The whole process of fixing the computer takes about five minutes or more depending on the severity of the damage in your system.
Nowadays, there are a lot of applications that claim to be able to optimize the computer. This is usually found in online advertisements and pop-ups.
Users are naturally wary about such apps because of its abundance of claims. Some may worry that these files are simply viruses or scams.
Advanced System Repair is a good exception. This is because the application contains high-quality features that can return the computer back to peak performance. Aside from this, it does not go through your files without your consent, download viruses or malware, or do anything malicious.
Aside from this, Advanced System Repair also has a lot of certifications that prove the app’s genuineness. This includes the following:
- Microsoft Certified Partners membership – This membership is given to applications that are certified to be genuine by Microsoft. This is recognized among different countries.
- AppEsteem Certification – This certification is given to applications that can maintain healthy relations with their customers with the quality of their products. Applications that are given this certification also discourage fraudulent practices.
- CheckMark Certification – This certification is given to applications that can pass a thorough inspection from CheckMark. This includes tests that certify the effectiveness of an app’s features and more.